Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 8 frozen pasty shells
- 2 (10 ounce) cans frozen cream of shrimp soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups shrimp, cooked
- 1 (1 lb) can peas, drained
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine
- 1 (4 ounce) package sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Bake patty shells according to package directions.
- Combine soup and milk; heat. Add shrimp and peas and continue to heat, stirring, until just simmering.
- Cook slowly about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the sherry and half the cheese. Sprinkle remaining cheese in baked patty shells.
- To serve, spoon sauce into patty shells.
Good work, Tonk. Great recipe. Couldn't find pastry shells at the local market, so I got wild and served it over a waffle. It was grand! Thanks.