Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great recipe for the seafood lover with little time to cook. An easy and quick stovetop dinner. Serve with tossed salad or cole slaw, bread.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of shrimp soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 lb thawed deviened and cooked shrimp (medium-sized)
- hot cooked rice
- In a saucepan, combine soup, water and seasoning and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and stir in shrimp.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to directions on box.
- Serve shrimp over rice.
This recipe gets five stars not because it is gourmet & fancy, but because it is exactly as described: quick, easy & delicious! Between Mark & I, our schedules are insane. I never know who's eating or when. Doing a search for quick shrimp dishes, I found this and had all the ingredients on hand. I tossed a clove of crushed garlic into the soup but that's the only thing I did differently. Served with steamed green beans and bread. Thanks, Tara!