Recipe by Catnip46
This recipe is easy to make, it will impress your company or family and it's delicious!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp, already cooked
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry or 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 -4 slices French bread, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 -3 tablespoon butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheaet oven to 350.
- In a medium saucepan melt 1/3 cup butter.
- Stir in flour.
- Add milk all at once. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in shrimp, sherry or chicken broth and lemon juice.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Coat a 2 qt baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Pour shrimp mixture into dish.
- Bake for 15-20 minute or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, stir together bread cubes and 1-3 TB melted butter. Sprinkle over shrimp mixture. Bake 3-5 minute more or until topping is toasted.