Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Absolutely no BBQ sauce in this recipe...it is so easy, and so delcious.
Make and share this Shrimp - New Orleans Styled BBQ recipe from Food.com.
- Shrimp should preferably be Head on Shrimp, but headless with shells are ok.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large stock pot. Bring to a boil, add shrimp (shells on!). Stir frequently. Cook for approximately 20 minutes, or until shrimp are cooked, but not overcooked.
- Portion approximately 10 shrimp in a bowl. Make sure you include the sauce for dipping.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
- Serve with french bread (toasting is optional!).