- 12 ounces medium uncooked shrimp (thawed with tail off)
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb tortilla chips
- 1 tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 cup salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium mixing bowl thoroughly coat shrimp and seasoning.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp and saute for 2-3 minutes until shrimp turns orange outside and opaque white inside.
- In a large serving dish, layer tortilla chips, tomatoes and shrimp.
- Sprinkle generously with cheese and heat in an oven set to broil until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with a side of salsa.