Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 24 large corn tortilla chips
- 1⁄2 cup black bean dip
- 1⁄4 cup thick & chunky salsa
- 24 cooked peeled deveined medium shrimp
- 1 avocado, pitted,peeled and cut into 24 slices
- 1⁄2 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 24 fresh cilantro leaves
- Top each tortilla chip with approx.
- 1 tsp bean dip, 1/2 tsp salsa, 1 shrimp, 1 avacado slice and 1 tsp cheese.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Broil about 5 inches from hest in oven for 2 minutes- or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves.
- Serve immediately.