Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine or 1⁄4 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained,quartered
- 1⁄4 cup chopped chives
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pimiento
- 12 -16 ounces peeled and deveined shrimp
- salt and pepper, to taste
- chopped parsley, as garnish
- Saute mushrooms and shallots in margarine in large skillet until tender; stir in wine, artichoke hearts, chives, and pimiento.
- Stir in shrimp and simmer, covered, until shrimp are tender and pink, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
Thanks for your contribution, it made an otherwise dull shrimp dinner into a success. I served it over pasta and added a bit of cayenne pepper. Great recipe and simple, THX again!
another good one Dancer! very easy to put together and quick too and tasty too. I had no shallots so used onion, also used olive oil instead of the margaine. It made a nice Sunday supper, thanks for posting.