Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a family favorite from the Curves book. I think it is Phase 1. We like to serve it over rice.
- 8 ounces large shrimp
- 8 ounces fresh white mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 fresh scallions
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 dashes ground black pepper
- 8 teaspoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Rinse shrimp and pat dry.
- Remove and discard stems from mushrooms, and cut caps in half.
- Heat olive oil in large non-stick skillet.
- Add shrimp, mushrooms, minced garlic, and thinly sliced green onions, salt, and pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until shrimp are pink and firm on both sides.
- Add wine, lemon juice, and parsley and cook another 2 minutes.