Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy dish that's so easy to prepare. We all gobbled this up tonight!
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) packet alfredo sauce mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces baby portabella mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2-1 lb shrimp, cooked and peeled, with
- 3 -4 dashes Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 (12 ounce) package No Yolks egg noodle substitute
- Prepare Alfredo following packet instructions. I used Simply Organic Alfredo. Warm the milk and butter, when the butter melts, add the packet. Let warm over medium heat for 5 minutes and then add the 1/4 cup parmesan. Mix well, then turn off heat and let sit aside.
- In skillet, heat the tablespoons of butter and olive oil over medium heat. Add minced garlic and saute for @ 2 minutes. Next, add the mushrooms and saute until soft and tender. Add the shrimp and saute until heated through. Reduce heat to simmer and add the alfredo sauce. Mix well and let simmer, stirring often.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Serve the shrimp/mushroom alfredo over noodles and enjoy.