1/1 Photo of Shrimp Mousse
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups shrimp, cooked, peeled, deveined, and chopped (about 2 lb)
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 1Heat soup just to boiling.
- 2Soften gelatine in cold water in a large bowl.
- 3Pour hot soup over gelatine.
- 4Stir until dissolved.
- 5Beat in cream cheese and next 4 ingredients.
- 6Stir in shrimp, celery and onions.
- 7Pour mixture into a 1 1/2 quart mold.
- 8Chill until firm.
- 9Can be refrigerated over night or 24 hours.
- 10Unmold on platter.
- 11This can be used as a spread for crackers for hors d' oeuvres or molded in a square Pyrex casserole and cut out in separate servings as an entree for luncheon or dinner.
- 12Serve on lettuce leaf with a green vegetable and fresh fruit.
Browse Our Top Wedding Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.5
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 252.0 mg
- Sodium 916.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 27.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: