- 2 (6 ounce) cans baby shrimp
- 10 3⁄4 ounces tomato soup
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain shrimp and rinse well. Set aside.
- Bring undiluted soup to a low boil (watch not to splatter).
- Dissolve the gelatin in 1/2 cup warm water, add to soup and stir well.
- Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise together.
- Add the tomato soup and beat mixing well.
- Fold in celery and onion with a wooden spoon.
- Fold in the shrimp, being careful not to break shrimp.
- Pour into a nice mold and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Serve with party crackers that aren't heavily flavored.