Jazz Lover's Note:
This shrimp dish is my oldest daughter's favorite dinner. It is originally from Quick Cooking magazine. We serve this over rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet over medium heat, sauté garlic in butter for 1 minute.
- 2Add shrimp; cook for 4-5 minutes or until pink.
- 3Using a slotted spoon, transfer shrimp to a greased 11x7x2-inch baking dish; set aside and keep warm.
- 4Add wine or broth to the skillet; bring to a boil.
- 5Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until sauce is reduced.
- 6Pour over shrimp; top with cheese and parsley.
- 7Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Monterey
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.0
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 234.6 mg
- Sodium 1095.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 30.0 g