Recipe by BoxO'Wine
molly is my former sister-in-law. the recipe lasted for years/she didn't. great little presentation for a party on a decorative platter.
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 3⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimientos, sliced,drained,chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) bag frozen shrimp, defrosted and cut up
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle gelatin over water to soften.
- stir over hot water until dissolved.
- beat gelatin into cream cheese until smooth.
- stir in next five ingredients and parsley.
- pour into 3 cup ring mold.
- refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- remove from mold onto platter.
- surround with crackers.