Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Have fixed this for a wedding reception as well as other seasonal holidays as it is requested frequently.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp, peeled and boiled
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of tomato soup
- 6 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup grated onion
- 1⁄4 cup grated celery
- 2 (3 ounce) packagesknox unflavored gelatin
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Add gelatin to cheese and mash with a fork.
- Add to heated tomato soup.
- Add mayonnaise then the rest of ingredients.
- Smear a 3-cup mold with mayonnaise.
- Fill mold and cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Keeps well.