Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from a holiday cookbook. It sounds wonderful!
Make and share this Shrimp Milano recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb frozen cleaned shrimp, cooked, drained
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup green peppers or 1 cup red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese, cut up
- 3⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked and drained
- In a large skillet, saute shrimp, mushrooms, peppers and garlic in butter. Reduce heat to low.
- Add Velveeta cheese, cream and dill. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese. Add fettucini; toss lightly to coat.