Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
A quick and easy open-faced sandwich.
- 3⁄4 lb cooked peeled small bay shrimp
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- 4 English muffins, split
- Preheat broiler.
- In a bowl, combine the shrimp, mayonnaise, chili sauce, and cheese.
- Place muffins on a baking sheet, cut side down; broil 4 inches from the heat for 1 minute.
- Turn and spread each with shrimp mixture.
- Broil until bubbly but not browned (1 1/2-2 minutes); watch carefully to prevent burning.