Recipe by Gingerbear
Prep time does not include marinating time.
Top Review by Hey Jude
My husband and I loved the shrimp prepared this way. I was a little worried that the refrigerated, marinating shrimp would have a 'solidified' aura around them because of the melted butter, but the butter and olive oil kind of meld together and the butter doesn't re-solidify. We had these over a baby lettuce salad lightly dressed with a vinaigrette dressing, along with some crusty Italian bread. It was a lovely, light dinner that will be repeated. Thanks Gingerbear!
- 3⁄4 lb cooked small shrimp, tails on
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon, rind of
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained