Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
had a similar dish at red lobster last week. they added lots more ingriedients(fresh tomatoes,onions,lobster,crab),all of which i may add to a future dish... this is what i had in the fridge today and whipped up.enjoy!
- 1 jar good quality marinara sauce
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 medium portabella mushrooms
- 1⁄3 cup kraft parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
- cut shrimp into bite size pieces.
- wash mushrooms and chop.
- simmer marinara sauce with shrimp and mushrooms till shrimp is well cooked.
- add kraft cheese,stir well.
- mix 3-4 tablespoons of marinara sauce with the sour cream to prevent curdling.
- add sour cream mixture to sauce and stir till well mixed.
- serve over linguine with fresh grated parmesan.