Recipe by MizzNezz
We love this over a garlicky pasta.
Top Review by Audrey M
This recipe is well worth it. We loved the consistency of the sauce and the flavor was fantastic. Next time I might try adding a little cream to make the sauce creamer. I will also add a little more red pepper to give it a punch. Thanks for a great recipe.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 3 cups coarsley chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄4 lbs large shrimp, cleaned
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper