Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 7 mins
Cook 16 mins
We love this over a garlicky pasta.
Make and share this Shrimp Marinara recipe from Food.com.
- In 12 inch skillet, bring oil and wine to a boil.
- Add garlic and onions; cook and stir for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and lemon juice; cook and stir for 8 minutes.
- Add shrimp; cook 4 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, cook 1 minute.
This recipe is well worth it. We loved the consistency of the sauce and the flavor was fantastic. Next time I might try adding a little cream to make the sauce creamer. I will also add a little more red pepper to give it a punch. Thanks for a great recipe.
this is great.the only thing left out was the red pepper flakes .also used can tomatoes.
This was delicious! Over fettucine, with a fresh green salad and garlic bread, this seemed like a special meal, but so quick and easy.