Recipe by Irish in the City
WW 3pts! Shrimp, mango, avocado... AHHHHHHHHH, IT'S SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD. I made this for my supper club that I have at my house every Thursday. It was really great, super easy and fresh!
Top Review by ForeverMama
This is a scrumptious salad. I had a slight doubt that the dressing would probably need some oil, but found that it didn't. Grilled my shrimp in some Portuguese pimenta muida (hot sauce), garlic, goya adobo seasoning, lemon juice. The combination of the pungent smokey shrimp, sweet mango and avocado, with the wonderful dressing made for a winner of a salad w/ no guilt. LOVED IT! Will be delighted to make it again and again. Thank you Irish in the City for sharing. Made if for Spring PAC 2014.
- 1892.72 ml fresh spinach leaves
- 226.79 g cooked shrimp, I grilled
- 473.18 ml chopped mangoes (about 2 mangos)
- 236.59 ml cubed avocado (about 1 small avocado)
- 78.07 ml seasoned rice vinegar
- 29.58 ml lime juice
- 1 g packet Splenda sugar substitute
- 0.59 ml ground cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- To make the dressing, combine vinegar, lime juice, sweetener, and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well, and set aside.
- In separate large serving bowl, combine all salad ingredients. Pour dressing over salad, and toss until all ingredients are coated. Enjoy!
- POINTS® value 3*.