1/2 Photos of Shrimp, Mango, and Avocado Salad With Sweet & Spicy Dressing
Irish in the City's Note:
WW 3pts! Shrimp, mango, avocado... AHHHHHHHHH, IT'S SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD. I made this for my supper club that I have at my house every Thursday. It was really great, super easy and fresh!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp, I grilled
- 2 cups chopped mangoes (about 2 mangos)
- 1 cup cubed avocado (about 1 small avocado)
- 1To make the dressing, combine vinegar, lime juice, sweetener, and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well, and set aside.
- 2In separate large serving bowl, combine all salad ingredients. Pour dressing over salad, and toss until all ingredients are coated. Enjoy!
- 3POINTS® value 3*.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp, Mango, and Avocado Salad With Sweet & Spicy Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.9
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 95.6 mg
- Sodium 470.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 12.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned rice vinegar