Recipe by Annacia
Asian sweet chili sauce is available in the Asian foods section of many supermarkets.
Top Review by ellie_
Great salad! I changed this salad slightly when I made it. First I mixed everything in the salad bowl together (using about 1 pound of medium shrimp) and instead of the sweet chili sauce (which I couldn't find) used Ponzo (Asian soy sauce based dressing). Very good salad which we enjoyed! Thanks for sharing!
- 1⁄2 cup asian sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 12 peeled cooked large shrimp, with tails left intact (about 8 ounces)
- 1 large head butter lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted, cut into 1/3-inch-thick slices
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, cut into 1/3-inch-thick slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk first 3 ingredients in small bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Place shrimp in medium bowl.
- Add 3 tablespoons vinaigrette; toss to coat.
- Divide lettuce among plates.
- Alternate mango, avocado, and shrimp atop lettuce on each plate.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over.