- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 3 -4 stalks celery, sliced
- 3 dill pickles, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup stuffed green olive, sliced
- 1 lb small shrimp, pre-cooked, thawed (aka salad shrimp)
- 1 1⁄2 cups light mayonnaise or 1 1⁄2 cups salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard, any variety
- 2 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt or 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 hard-boiled egg, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni as directed on package, drain, rinse in cold water.
- While mac is cooking, chop veggies in small dice. If you use a food processor don't let them get mushy.
- Combine with macaroni. Add olives and shrimp.
- Prepare dressing and gently stir into macaroni mixture.