1/1 Photo of Shrimp Macaroni Salad
Had this recipe on my database of thousands and made it for the first time a few weeks ago for a cookout with friends...what a hit!! Went like hotcakes with everyone...Not a scrap left in the bowl.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 22.18 ml lemon juice (fresh is best)
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 236.59 ml elbow macaroni, cooked
- 473.18 ml diced shrimp, fresh or canned (I used 100/200 frozen pre-cooked salad shrimp,whole)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 29.58 ml green peppers, chopped
- 4.92 ml onion, chopped
- 118.29 ml fresh tomato, diced
- 29.58 ml sour cream
- 2.46 ml salt
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 1Mix together lemon juice and oil.
- 2Combine with cooked macaroni.
- 3Chill for several hours, stirring occasionally.
- 4Fold in shrimp, eggs, green pepper, onion, celery, and tomato.
- 5Blend together sour cream, salt, pepper, and mayo and then fold into macaroni mixture.
- 6Serve in nice salad bowl or arrange on crisp salad greens.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Macaroni Salad
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.8
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 343.1 mg
- Sodium 1611.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 33.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: