Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great picnic salad.
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 tablespoon diced onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili powder
- black pepper
- 2 ounces cooked baby shrimp
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain well.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients. Fold macaroni into the dressing.
- Cover and chill at least three hours or overnight.