1/3 Photos of Shrimp Louis Pasta Salad
Main dish salad, excellent with fresh French bread
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups spiral shaped pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb medium cooked shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- 2Rinse with cold water to cool quickly; drain well.
- 3Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, ranch dressing, seafood cocktail sauce,lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and salt& pepper.
- 4Stir in cooled pasta and remaining ingredients.
- 5Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Louis Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.8
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 176.2 mg
- Sodium 1227.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 23.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seafood cocktail sauce