Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an old recipe Hellmann's put out many years ago, but it is easy,quick and can served with crackers or celery. Very good for the holidays when you are busy.
- 1 cup hellmann reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 cups cooked shrimp, finely chopped
- Blend all above ingredients until mixed.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate.
This is not a dip, it's a multi-purpose, find-new-ways-to-use-it dish. I made it yesterday to take to a drinks party where it was inhaled and raved about. Today I had some shrimp left, so I made it again. This time I added extra bell pepper, 1/4 of a medium onion (chopped) and a handful of green beans (sliced on the diagonal). Then I heated it through and served it over pasta. Thanks glitter for a versatile winner.
Really great dip! Made it for our boat trip and it was a hit with the DB. Thanks for the post!
A very tasty dip. Loved the finely chopped green peppers, and the flavor and texture overall. Thanks glitter, for a keeper.