Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is my favorite way to eat shrimp. Be sure to serve a loaf of french bread to dip in the sauce while you eat.
- 10 lbs medium shrimp or 10 lbs large shrimp, deheaded
- 1 lb butter
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 large oranges, sliced
- 3 -4 lemons, sliced
- black pepper
- red pepper
- Melt butter in a large roaster.
- Add shrimp, be sure to leave the shells on.
- Pour worchestershire sauce over shrimp and add pepper.
- Place oranges and lemons over the shrimp.
- Mix well.
- Place in oven and stir every 10 minutes until done.
- Serve with french bread to dip into the liquid.