Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Appetizer - simple and pretty. My 17 year old wanted to do the decorating with the sliced olives. She presented me with a caterpillar covered in olive slices, with antennae made of pretzel sticks topped with half an olive.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shrimp, cooked, peeled, and minced. (I used a little more)
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce, in jars (I used Nance's)
- 2 tablespoons pimento stuffed olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pimento stuffed olive (to garnish, my daughter used more)
- Nabisco Triscuits, for serving
- Stir cream cheese until smooth.
- Add next 5 ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- Form into log and decorate with olive slices.
- Cover and refrigerate for a day to blend flavors.
- Serve with Triscuits.