Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of the dishes served in Disney World Resorts.
Make and share this Shrimp Lo Mein recipe from Food.com.
- 3 ounces canola oil
- 120 shrimp, 41-52 count cooked
- 6 ounces broccoli slaw mix
- yellow onion, julienned
- 1 lb carrot, shredded
- red bell pepper, julienned
- cabbage, shredded
- mushroom, sliced
- 2 lbs lo mein noodles
- 1 ounce fresh ginger, minced
- 1 ounce garlic, minced
- 2 ounces rice wine
- 3 ounces soya sauce
- 10 ounces vegetable stock
- 1 lb bok choy, Bias cut
- 2 ounces of house seasoning (Black pepper and salt)
- 3 ounces Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄16 ounce sesame oil
- In wok, heat canola oil, saute garlic and ginger.
- Add shrimp, vegetables, noodles, rice wine, soya sauce, and house seasoning.
- Add stock and heat.
- Finish with sesame oil and serve.