Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is one of the dishes served in Disney World Resorts.
Make and share this Shrimp Lo Mein recipe from Food.com.
- 3 ounces canola oil
- 120 shrimp, 41-52 count cooked
- 6 ounces broccoli slaw mix
- yellow onion, julienned
- 1 lb carrot, shredded
- red bell pepper, julienned
- cabbage, shredded
- mushroom, sliced
- 2 lbs lo mein noodles
- 1 ounce fresh ginger, minced
- 1 ounce garlic, minced
- 2 ounces rice wine
- 3 ounces soya sauce
- 10 ounces vegetable stock
- 1 lb bok choy, Bias cut
- 2 ounces of house seasoning (Black pepper and salt)
- 3 ounces Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄16 ounce sesame oil
- In wok, heat canola oil, saute garlic and ginger.
- Add shrimp, vegetables, noodles, rice wine, soya sauce, and house seasoning.
- Add stock and heat.
- Finish with sesame oil and serve.