Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
An easy recipe that is restaurant quality.
Make and share this Shrimp Linguini recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml butter
- 1 large onion
- 2 stalk celery
- 2 garlic cloves
- 118.29 ml green onion
- 118.29 ml green bell pepper
- 453.59-907.18 g peeled raw shrimp
- 59.16 ml flour
- 473.18 ml chicken broth
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- parsley (optional)
- 226.79-453.59 g linguine, cooked
- Chop vegetables fine and saute in butter 15 to 30 minutes.
- Add shrimp and saute until pink.
- Stir in flour and continue stirring for 3 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and bouillon cubes; simmer 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, and Tabasco to taste.
- Add parsley.
- Serve over linguini.
This was a nice variation on typical shrimp scampi. I made this using 1lb. Of shrimp, so I halved all the other ingredients, which seemed to make the right proportion of sauce to shrimp. Rather than serve this over linguine, I chose brown rice instead for a healthier option. Made for S prong PAC 2014.
I love anything shrimp and this was no exception. I think next time I would leave out the celery and green pepper. Very easy to make. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring 2009.