Recipe by spatchcock
Quick, easy and low fat. This is an adopted recipe that I have not yet tried. Please let me know via a review whether you try this, and what you think! Thanks!
- 1 lb linguine
- 5 -6 garlic cloves
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled and divided
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- After pasta cooks 5 minutes, heat olive oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute.
- Add shrimp, garlic, salt and pepper and cook 3 minutes, turning once until pink.
- With ladle, remove 1/3 cup cooking water from pasta pot and add to skillet with shrimp.
- Simmer 1 minute.
- Add 1¼ cup feta, peas and another 1/3 cup cooking water from pot.
- Simmer 2 minutes more, until cheese begins to melt.
- Remove from heat.
- Drain pasta; transfer to serving bowl.
- Top with shrimp sauce, then sprinkle with remaining feta.