Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This shrimp linguine recipe does not call for wine.
- 8 ounces linguine
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 12 large shrimp
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, fresh and diced
- 6 tablespoons romano cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook linguine, drain, and set aside.
- Melt butter in a 10-inch skillet.
- Add garlic, shrimp, and mushrooms and cook slowly in hot butter for 5 minutes.
- Add linguine to skillet.
- Sprinkle with cheese, salt and pepper.
- Toss linguine until very hot but do not let butter brown;
- Sprinkle with more cheese and garnish with parsley.