Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
My husband's favorite - to cook and to eat. He keeps getting requests to cook it over and over again. He found the recipe online and loves how quick it is to throw together
- 1 lb linguine, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a separate saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; add wine, cheese, garlic, parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer over low heat for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Increase heat to medium high and add shrimp to skillet; cook for about 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp begins to turn pink. Do not overcook.
- Divide pasta into portions and spoon sauce on top.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley, if desired.
Loved the flavor and felt it was very light.
really good! i am a butter freak, added a bit extra and oregano!