Shrimp Limone With Pasta & Asparagus
- Boil pasta as directed. Save 1/3 cup pasta water. Drain pasta; put in a serving bowl.
- Grate 2 teaspoons lemon zest and squeeze 3 Tablespoons lemon juice from lemons.
- Heast 2 teaspoons oil in skillet. Add shrimp and saute until just cooked 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl with pasta.
- Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil in skillet. Add onion; saute until translucent. Add asparagus, garlic, pepper and salt. Saute 2-3 minutes until crisp-tender.
- Stir in cream, lemon zest and juice, basil and olives; heat through.
- Pour over pasta and shrimp. Toss and add reserved cooking water to desired consistancy.