Recipe by amanda.nagy
This is a quick and easy recipe for the weeknight. It's great in the summer, light and flavourful. Top with additional fruits or veggies to your liking!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1⁄4 onion, diced
- 10 -15 shrimp, deveined, tails removed and dried
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 head lettuce, washed and dried
- 1 mango, cubed
- 8 -10 cashews, crushed
- 1⁄2 lemon (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small sauce pan, heat oil on medium heat. Add onion and cook until golden.
- Add shrimp to sauce pan and season with lemon pepper seasoning. Cook for 5 minutes or so until shrimp is cooked through. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Lay lettuce leaves flat and sprinkle with cubed mango. Add shrimp and top with crushed cashews. Squeeze a bit of lemon juice for extra flavor.