Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 8 tiger shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons vegetable stock
- 4 spring onions, sliced length wise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- Heat oil on medium flame.
- Add ginger and stir.
- Add vegetable stock, shrimp, garlic powder, chili powder and salt.
- Stir fry on medium heat.
- Add spring onions when only a little juice remains in the pan.
- Place lid on pan for 30 seconds.
- Serve over rice.