Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This came for the Asian market that I was at in Detroit while looking for some Kimchi!
Make and share this Shrimp Korean BBQ Shrimp Kabobs With Asian Marinated Peaches recipe from Food.com.
For the Skewers
- 4 large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 peach, quartered and pitted
- 1 green pepper, quartered
- 1 valdalia onion, quartered
For the Marinade
- 1⁄4 cup chopped peach
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 chile, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, sliced
- On a skewer place the following,1 quartered peach, 1 onion quartered, 1 piece of green, or red bell pepper and a shrimp. Now again add piece of bell pepper, onion, shrimp and finish up with a peach quartered.
- Repeat on each skewer.In a blender, pur'ee the first four ingredients for the marinade. Pour the mixture into a casserole dish and add the remaining ingredients mixing well. Place the skewers in the dish making sure they are very well coated with the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap for at least 2 hours.
- Cook on grill using medium heat for 5 minutes turning so they are evenly browned.