Montana Heart Song's Note:
Had leftover rice and two cans shrimp and I just started to cook and measure. I didn't want to make fried rice, Spanish rice or cook lots of vegetables this time. Here is the result. This is comfort food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, beat egg sour cream, white pepper, salt, minced onion and cilantro.
- 2Add rice, miracle whip, cheese and olive oil.
- 3Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- 4Fold in shrimp.
- 5Turn into a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- 6Cover and bake for 35 minutes. Let it set about 5 minutes before uncovering to serve.
- 7Note: You may substitute mayonnaise for the Miracle Whip. If you do, eliminate the olive oil in the recipe.
- 8If you use 3 cups rice add 1/3 more Miracle Whip and use a larger casserole.
- 9Note: You may add 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper if you want a "kick".
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Killgary Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.7
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 212.0 mg
- Sodium 925.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 24.3 g