Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another one from the Weber owner's manual. Have not tried this one yet.
For the Curry Butter
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, snipped
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- olive oil
- lime wedges or lemon wedge
- 1 sprig fresh dill or 1 sprig fresh parsley
- To make curry butter: In a small pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Stir in the onion, dill, curry powder, and garlic powder; cook 5 minutes.
- Thread shrimp on skewers, leaving space between pieces. Lightly brush or spray shrimp with olive oil.
- Grill over direct high heat until the shrimp turn pink and are tender, 2 to 5 minutes, turning and brushing with the curry butter once halfway through grilling time.
- Arrange shrimp on serving plate. Garnish with lime wedges and dill.