Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
We love shrimp and love this recipe. Its quick and delicious. Try it. You will be plesently surprised.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 1 jalapeno chile, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon thyme, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 3 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Melt butter in skillet. Add scallions, garlic, chili and thyme.
- Saute 2 minutes.
- Add broth and bring to a boil.
- Cool slightly, whirl in a blender and return to skillet.
- Adjust seasonings.
- Add shrimp and simmer about 5 minutes, turning once.
I just discovered I missed the chile mentioned in step 1. It's not listed in the ingredients. Even so, this was delicious and as promised, quick and easy.