- 4 ounces dry penne pasta or 4 ounces gemelli pasta
- 8 ounces cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of shrimp soup, condensed (or cream of mushroom soup)
- 2⁄3 cup half-and-half
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to the package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan cook the onion in hot butter over med heat until tender.
- Stir in shrimp, soup, half-and-half, mushrooms, 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning; stir in the drained pasta.
- Transfer mixture to an ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons Parmsean cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for about 40 minutes or until heated through.