Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you clean the shrimp before hand, this dish is so quick and easy. Serve it over rice.
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp, cleaned and shelled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Combine the flour, salt, and pepper. Evenly coat shrimp with the flour mixture.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Lightly brown shrimp on both sides. Stir together the wine, tomato paste, water and scallion; add to the shrimp. Cook over low heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with the parsley, taste for seasoning, and serve.