- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large skillet and tilt pan to coat bottom. Add shallot and garlic and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes, until softened, but not browned.
- Add shrimp and cook, stirring just until pink and loosely curled, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in wine, salt, pepper, lemon juice, thyme and parsley. Cook 1-2 minutes, stirring to coat shrimp, until sauce is heated through.