- 2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Grey Poupon or 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup whiskey
Directions See How It's Made
- Dredge shrimp lightly in flour.
- Mix cream and mustard together.
- Melt butter in saute pan over medium heat and saute shrimp lightly on both sides until they redden.
- Pour in whiskey and ignite. When flames subside, add cream-mustard mixture to pan and stir until blended.
- Serve in individual au gratin dishes.
- This recipe should serve four, but don't be surprised if your guests implore you for a second helping!