Recipe by Dawnab
This is one of my adopted recipes, I did a little changing and the directions were hard to understand, this dish is slightly spicey and quite yummy, I would love for you to try it.
- 1 lb linguine
- 10 ounces shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 dried hot red chili pepper, crushed
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded an diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente (cooked just right).
- Meanwhile, medium heat olive oil in a heavy skillet or cast iron frying pan.
- Add shrimp and and bell pepper and cook for 2 minutes, turning once.
- In a separate skillet add cream, stir in tomato paste, curry powder, chili pepper and heat to a light boil.
- Add shrimp, bell pepper and cook sauce for 2 minutes.
- Drain pasta (do not rinse) and add it to the skillet containing the shrimp sauce.
- Cook for 1 minute over medium heat, stirring lightly to mix.
- Salt to taste.
- Arrange this spaghetti recipe on a platter and serve with parmesan cheese and french bread.