Serve this yummy shrimp dish over white rice for a easy dinner!! This is from Everyday Food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, melt 1 Tbs butter over medium high heat.
- 2Add the shrimp and garlic.
- 3Cook, tossing, until the shrimp starts to turn pink on the outside but is stil translucent on the inside, about 2 min (the shrimp will finish cooking later.).
- 4Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- 5Reduce the heat to medium and in the same skillet, melt the remaining butter.
- 6Add the shallot and cook until softened, 1-2 minute.
- 7Add the flour and cook for 30 secs, whisking constantly.
- 8Gradually add the wine, broth, and mustard - whisking constantly.
- 9Simmer until it is as thick as heavy cream, about 5 minute.
- 10Return the shrimp to the skillet.
- 11Bring to a simmer and cook until the shrimp are opaque throughout, about 2 minute.
- 12Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp in Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.2
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 274.4 mg
- Sodium 523.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 36.3 g