Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
if you love shrimp, you will love this dish
- 1⁄4 cup uncooked linguine
- 1 cup frozen raw shrimp, thawed and cleaned
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup torn fresh spinach leaves
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir shrimp, tomatoes and cream cheese in a large skillet on medium to high heat 3-4 minutes, or until shrimp are cooked through and sauce is well blended.
- Drain pasta.
- Place in a large bowl.
- Add spinach and mix lightly.
- Add shrimp mixture and toss to coat.
Made this for my husband. What an extremely easy and delicious meal. Thanks!