The deliciously rich, tangy sauce perfectly complements the tender shrimp. Serve with warm crusty bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the wine and vinegar in a small saucepan over a moderate heat and reduce to 2 tablespoons. Add the lemon juice.
- 2Gradually whisk in the butter over a low heat, one cube at a time until slightly thickened and glossy.
- 3Remove from the heat, add seasoning to taste, then set to one side.
- 4Heat the oil, add the mushrooms and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally until golden. Add the shrimp and asparagus, heat through and transfer to a warmed serving plate.
- 5Serve straight away with the warm lemon butter sauce poured over.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp in Lemon Butter Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.0
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 121.1 mg
- Sodium 79.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar