Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Thie recipe is the last one from the KF tapas party. I am posting this for ZWT III, but my family taste tested the recipe before posting. However, I have to warn those who (like me) don't know this: green peppercorns look a LOT like capers, and my grocery store has them right next to each other on the shelf. Make sure you grab the capers, because trying to finely chop peppercorns is cause for extreme cussing. :) Modified to remove brand names. Edit: I had planned on changing the amount of mayo in this recipe after we tried it, but before it went public. The review from SusieD showed that I had forgotten to do that, so I am editing now.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 2 teaspoons capers, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 lb medium shrimp (31-40 shrimp, cooked, peeled, deveined, and thawed if frozen)
- Mix mayonnaise, parsley, capers, and oregano in medium bowl.
- Add shrimp to bowl and gently stir until completely mixed.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
I love no cook recipes for summer lunches and have been on the lookout for them. This was tasty & I will make it again with a few adaptations. I used fat free mayo this time. Next time I will reduce the amount slightly as well. There was almost too much dressing for my tastes. Today I served this over a bed of salad greens and with Twisted Black Olive Breadsticks. Thank you for sharing your recipe! Made for the World tour 3.